1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D-series stuff

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by chrisfletcher, Mar 9, 2006.

1. chrisfletcher

chrisfletcher Member

Hey everyone,
    I bought brand new tunertoy rods with the intent to build my ZC. Plans have changed and there is a b18c1 sitting in my garage, begging to be put in.

I have a fully dissasembled zc ready for hot tank and post block/sleeve, and go back together. 100% complete with SI tranny, ACT heavy duty clutch with minimal miles (id estimate around 1200), and prolight flywheel with equal mileage.. hooks HARD. to be honest it takes a bit to get used to because it grabs so quick and without slipping. Includes everything except rods and pistons. I did not see any gouges on the cylinder walls.

I also have what ive been told is a t28 turbo in great condition, d-series log manifold, stock dp for turbo, oil line kit, and boost gauge. would like to sell as a set

All are currently going for Best Offer, or trade for b-series stuff.

2. EGProject

EGProject YEEEEAAHHHHH

How much for the log mani? What type of flange on it?

3. chrisfletcher

chrisfletcher Member

I could do 125$ Shipped to your door. its brand new, never been used. It mates up to the t28 turbo i have, so if im not mistaken thats a t3 flange.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted