d series swap iac valve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93cxhb

im new here so sorry if im doing this wrong. i have a93 cx hatch and i just swapped in a d16z6 im now entirely lost on the iac valve and how it gets hooked back up the one that was on the engine was bad and the hoses got all mixed up during my swap. now when i drive my car it jolts every time i'm at 1,600rpm and i cant figure why any help would be appreciated. once agian sorry if im in the wrong place.

Quoted post[/post]]
im new here so sorry if im doing this wrong. i have a93 cx hatch and i just swapped in a d16z6 im now entirely lost on the iac valve and how it gets hooked back up the one that was on the engine was bad and the hoses got all mixed up during my swap. now when i drive my car it jolts every time i'm at 1,600rpm and i cant figure why any help would be appreciated. once agian sorry if im in the wrong place.
You need to un-mix up your vacuum hoses and THEN worry about the IACV. :laugh:
You posted in the right section, good job and welcome to hondaSwap :)

thanks. i know i have to figure out which hose goes where but i've tried. i hve three hoses that im lost on theres 2 off the water inlet pipe on the back of my block and 1 on the bottom of my throttle body. where these things get hooked up to and in what order has got me so lost any help or pics would really help would be great thanks.

The water inlet pipe goes from the water pump.
One (big) hose goes to the radiator lower.
The small hose should go up to the back/side of your intake manifold.

Back