d series turbo complete

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWISTEDIMAGE

like title says complete turbo set up including greddy blue box and mits torbo no shaft play off 1st gen also intercooler from 1st gen 1200.00 or best offer will inclued pics of it installed and how everything goes together even includes d series oil pan with bung for oil return welded in

like i said its fucking complete :readfaq:

1000 is still a little steep for a homemade turbo kit

a little steep huh then build a complete turbo kit for less than that and then include your time for fabrication that is cheep

or better yet go buy a greddy for 2500 with no intercooler or the edelbrock complete one for like 4000 then get back to me with recipts and tell me 1000 is to steep

THANK YOU DRIVE THRU

the edelbrock kit is 3500, plus if u search you can find it for 3300 and it really is the most complete turbo kit out there and most the kit comes pre-assembled, even comes with the IM with secondary injectors and fuel rail.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Mar 9 2005, 11:23 PM
i could for 100 i've done it before.. you can find t25's at junk yardss for 40 bucks jrc fmic is 175 shipped so piping a manifold coulplers turbo oil return line's are 750 ??? dont think so not unless you have a full race mani or something ..lol
[post=471488]Quoted post[/post]​

damn if you get it so cheap get me the parts and i will pay yuo 1.5 percent of what you paid and it is td05 turbo with no shaft play and intercooler and bov and custom piping with manderl bent pipes not crush fit

so get me parts and i will give you 1.5 so lets see

i have pay pal bring it on no bs turbos

you know i am not trying to be an ass but you people think you can build this for nothing thats just b.s. the mani is like 100. itself if you can find one that cheap plus all the flanges and piping is like 200.00 at least

Back