d series turbo kit for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for sale is a turbo manny costom made down pipe and turbo it is on a 95 civic right now the turbo is good i think it is a IHI turbo but i am not 100% i have to look closer it have the oile pan taped wit the return line on it no pipeing sorry i am thkein offers right now look for like 350 with out shipping for it i will try to get pictures of it up tommrow pm wit offer

Quoted post[/post]]
What type of turbo is it, any specs?
to tellyou the truth man i really not 100% on it i know it a good turbo and it spools mint and it runiing mint on the car right now like i said i think it is a IHI turbo just we gettin rid of the car so we tryin to sell the kit i will throw ina saab frount mount intercooler to for any on wnting the kit so all you will need is piping and BOV 300 shipped any where we take paypal to

this was off ralphies car... no offense frank but the mani runners are way to small, the turbo has bad seals and the dp is ok. this thing smoked like a bitch and ralphie even confirmed this.

dont try to sell junk. seriously im not tryin to bag you but this stuff is not in good shape. the turbo is a ihi rhb5 off a subie. the mani is made of 1 1/4 inch mild steel pipe. flanges are made on a bridgeport. the mani is way restrictive and it smokes. even if the shit was mint condition. those turbos go for 50 - 70 dollars, the dp is like 50 and the mani is worth maybe 100 thats like 220 shipped tops, if it were mint... but its not. i woudlnt pay 100 dollar sfor this stuff. post pics frank....

Quoted post[/post]]
this was off ralphies car... no offense frank but the mani runners are way to small, the turbo has bad seals and the dp is ok. this thing smoked like a bitch and ralphie even confirmed this.

dont try to sell junk. seriously im not tryin to bag you but this stuff is not in good shape. the turbo is a ihi rhb5 off a subie. the mani is made of 1 1/4 inch mild steel pipe. flanges are made on a bridgeport. the mani is way restrictive and it smokes. even if the shit was mint condition. those turbos go for 50 - 70 dollars, the dp is like 50 and the mani is worth maybe 100 thats like 220 shipped tops, if it were mint... but its not. i woudlnt pay 100 dollar sfor this stuff. post pics frank....
its ok josh but you are worng i am not trying to sell that turbo and manny
the manny i have was off a 96 ex it the liek the hf manny but the cat and manny was one part and we cut off the cat and welded a flang so if you look at it you would think we bought it that way and i do have ralphis blown subaru turbo and that not the one for sale this turbo is off a izisu mpv no shaft play in it and the down pipe is 21/2 piping and bolt up tp where stock cat woul bolt on any reg civic

josh what good wit the trac bar igot 2 p06 ecu's now and the pr4 lmk

ill trader you for that shit.

btw. if you post pics... shit tends to sell faster. plus it shows that you arent hiding anything

Quoted post[/post]]
ill trader you for that shit.

btw. if you post pics... shit tends to sell faster. plus it shows that you arent hiding anything
if i could postpics i would but i dont own a cam to put them on wit my girl gogint o let me use hers tommrow to put the turbo kit up on here for sale

icant trade they turbo kit for it cuz it is chellos not mine

i will trade you me ecu's and the head if you still want to i need that trac bar so lmk

hey you got a aol s/n or sometin faster to get ahold of you?

what in the holy fuck is going on?
is this junk or is it good?

so what all are you selling? a manifold, turbo and downpipe?
oil lines?
managment?

Quoted post[/post]]
:emofo:
for sale is
1 turbo manny costom made
2 turbo no shaft play
3 down pipe 21/2 bolts to stock exhaust
4 o2sensor
5 manny to block gasket
6 i will trow in frount mount intercooler off a saab
7 it is 350 shipped for this kit

can you read that!!!!

pictures will be posted today as soon as my girl brings me the digital cam

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
for sale is
2 turbo no shaft play
4 o2sensor
5 manny to block gasket

can you read that!!!!

ummm I would buy it but don't have that much money saved up yet and im thinking about just getting a new turbo and saying fuck it...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
for sale is
2 turbo no shaft play
4 o2sensor
5 manny to block gasket

can you read that!!!!

ummm I would buy it but don't have that much money saved up yet and im thinking about just getting a new turbo and saying fuck it...
thats ok man thats why it for sale the turbo is good and so is the manny

bump two intoercoolers in this deal

you're never going to sell a "custom" manifold without pics, who knows what it looks like. no offence... just get some pics man :thumbsup: .

Back