d series turbo manifold?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c97x

sorry boss, its turbo
Anyone know where to find a d-series turbo manifold

every company has b-series manies up the ass but no d series, i dont feel like swapping an engine cuz my dseries only has 65xxxmiles on it.

the only manifold i found was at tunertoys.com or obx but i dont trust them

thanks

obx is a good company, ebay that shit, there should be tons of d manifolds for turbo on there.

Tuner toys is pretty good too.

That's where I got my rods and pistons from and they have pretty good customer service. They even got me high compression pistons sent directly to me from SRP that weren't on the tt website.

yeah i dont really trust obx, actually i dont really trust ebay shit in general, but ill check out the tuner toys again...

well, Im not gonna sit here and defend OBX, alot of people praise the hell out of the, personally I have never used anything they make, but I am ordering one of their LSDs in the very near future.
As far as ebay is concerned, I can understand not trusting them, but the way I look at it is it's just a d series, if you aren't going to build the engine to run more than 10-12 lbs then there really isn't any need to buy an expensive manifold.
Where in NY are you?

:ufucktard:.. I just typed in 'd-series turbo manifold' in Google and came up with tons of diiferent companies that make them.

ebay is alright, just there's lots of fake shit out there that scumbags are tryin to sell

i think im going to get the tuner toys turbo kit n hope for the best

Back