D series turbo system FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

custompainter

drive it like U stole it
just blew my head gasket and i'm done with this thing anyone want to buy it let me know
ihi turbo
hx manifold
down pipe
hks blow off valve
tapped oil pan all the lines (coolant and oil )
oil presure tap valve
front mount inner cooler and all the piping for it
make an offer

i had the turbo on a y7 last year but i wanted a vtec so i upgraded my motor to the y8 the freakin car fly's with the turbo but i made a deal with my wife if i f-cked up another motor i would sell it well she won it's going i think i'm going to get a street bike i think that will really get her going paybacks a b-tch lol she did say i couldn't get one of those lol anyway if you guys need any info on it let me know

price?

if you want me to shoot you a price then $50. if thats not good then post one.

i've got a little over a grand into what i listed make your best offer PM me with your offer if it's good i'll take it
this is all being sold together

Last edited:
i dont think he sold it
i think he meant he wont part it out

I meant it as you are already selling it, it was nice to see a nice HMT setup....makes me miss my old setup:(

yeah it was quick but i had it last year too but i didnt have fuel system so i blow up a y7 with it lol........ i've learned a lot since then i''ll tell you that much but if i'm going to build another motor i'm going to get a bigger one this time i just can waste anymore on this set up i've taken to another level yeah it didnt run completely rite but i road in my buddies car and well all motor was nice

let me know if you decide to part it out. I'm interested in the piping and inter cooler.

i'll let you know but i think i have it sold this kid offered me 650 for it so i'll keep you posted if he takes it or not

Hks Bov

Im interested in the HKS BOV and the piping and adapter. i was wonderin if u can take like 2 more pics of it if its not a problem, and just to throw up a price.
Thanx
D

hks

One more quick question do you just have a Pipe Clamp/adapter on the BOV? if you do i just need the BOV i thought the BOV was either welded or had a screwed direct Adapter
Thanx

Back