D transmission on B engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sure this thread is only 3 years old...well almost. but to answer your question no it wont, D series will only fit D series, B series will only fit B series

i wanna play. if only there were a super filter to add all the same questions/threads together so the maddness would end. or when some one tries to do a new thread with the same question the computer denies the topic and says " topic already posted, use search first!"

:moved:

i wanna play. if only there were a super filter to add all the same questions/threads together so the maddness would end. or when some one tries to do a new thread with the same question the computer denies the topic and says " topic already posted, use search first!"

It's called our reference section.

Bah its old but whatever, they make plates now that you can use a b-series trans on a d-series engine.

Negatory. Also, I can't imagine why op would want an hf trans on a b16 anyway. it'd be the most gutless and worthless b swap ever lol

Last edited:
Back