d15 for b18a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

little90

can just changing the injectors from my93 to90 work. this is for the b18 i got a wiring harness and distrutor from a 90crx for my 90 honda civic that im puttin in the b18a could some one help hope that it make senc

ok i have a 93 b18a motor and a 90-91 wiring harness but the plugs for the injectors are diffrent . could i get some injectors out of a 90-91 b18 so the plugs on the hareness will work on the injectors does that work

b18 mount

the front mount seems to not quite line up does the stok mount acutaly work or do i have to modife it thanks for any help oh its in a 90 civic that i put the b18 in

when you install a b-series in an ed/ef chassis you don't use the front mount. all you'll have is the 2 side mounts and the rear mount.

hey i have a pr-4 ecu thats replacing my pm9 that will work right but theres one plug on the engine harness that i dont have anything to plug into it its up by the fuse block and kinda square and has 8 conectors and then i dont have anthing to plug in the little vacum silinods that are mounted on the fire wall

Back