d15 to b18c what harness ?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chat

hi ive got a ek 96 witch was a d15 but know ive got a b18c engine out of a type s civic 1998 what harness will i have to use?:confused:

well most of the time you would just use your stock harness and add the wires your missing, but if that motor your getting is already in a civic i would get that harness if you can

i have got the stock harness on the engine but ive got a cupple of wires thats not conected but the engine still turns over but dont start because the dizzys not working ive tested for live wires and negative and found out that some of the wires come up wit no reading ?can you help

What sensors are missing plugs from the harness. The stock harness you have should work with your motor. All of the dizzy plugs should match. The only things you should have to wire are the IAB solenoid and VTEC. The civic harness you have is designed to wrap around a smaller motor than a b18. I'm guessing you might need to extend some of the harness for everything to work.

Back