D15 to D16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EG_rider

I need help on what exactly i need to do to swap a D15 to a D16 vtec into a 93 eg hatch. Any help would be really nice. Please and thanks^_^

well welcom to the site..

First off im going to say the search buton/link is an awsome feature and will help you alot. ;)

Im not a big Dseries guy, but im asuming the d15 is non vtack and you want the d16vtack. The motor will bolt right up without an issue, and you will have to run 2 or 3 wires to activate the vtack. One is a ground, one is the pressure solinoide, and the other is somethign else lmao. you will run those to the ecu, and when you search you will find diagrams and shit for what you are looking for

alright, i really appreciate it. Everyones been telling me that im gonna have to mess with alot of wires. lol

nope 3 wires. did the same swap in the same car. pretty easy. youll prob have to change the drivers side mount though. check the reference section for where to run the wires to the ecu

or you can be like me and when you take all the wires off of the first motor not remember where to put em on the new one ... then you have wiring problems lol.

Back