d15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigchris

soo i got a d15 b2 it smoked alot when i got it sooo i tore it apart hotanked the head and the block what proformantsparts can i get for it and i lost the crank pin wear can i fin that :(

Stealership? It shouldn't be expensive at all; I know you can buy woodruff keys from hardware stores but I don't think any of them fit without modification.

while you have the engine out, get rid of it, save your money and get a d16, or swap to b

I would agree that the best thing to do would be to swap it for a d16 or a b18. How ever if you have allready spent some money on starting the rebuild process I would look into arp rod bolts and head studs, cometic or oem head gasket, a d16a6 cam, distributor, ecu, intake manifold, and resister pack to upgrade that d15 to mpfi. The cam is not needed for the mpfi swap but if you are rebuilding the motor it would be a good upgrade to put the si cam in. Also consider some slightly higher compression pistons (10:1 or 10.5:1). Or option B would be to do a cheap rebuild and build a home brew turbo kit and boost it untill it blows up and than swap a better motor in.

yea Fernpatch is right; the only things i could see being worth it is arp head studs, arp rod bolts, d16a6 cam and mpfi conversion...

Back