D15B Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
Alright, so we are coming down to the final days of the H22 SIR swap... Now up on are table is a D15B. Basicly what we got for parts thus far on order, need opion on what elts you all think mite be a good Turbo Aplication part for this set up.

We have the fallowing in Route

AEM Tru Cam Gear
Garret T3 Turbo
Edlebrok Intake Mani
Toga Hi vol Oil Pump
Fluidnye Rad
Hondata P28 Ecu
Turbonetics Exhaust Manifold
Greddy intercooler
Greddy intercooler Piping
RC Fuel injectors 550CC
AEM fuel Rail
AEM pressure reg
Venom Fuel Pump
Skunk 2 Cam shaft

So with that lovly mess of parts, were stuck on What exauhst to get, What style Blow off valve, we want it to be rather quite not so Supra like haha, Also we have yet to decide what engine internals to get - the crank shaft lol. But ya any adivce from past exprence would be help full. were looking to make this around a sustainable 300HP DD lmao, hope were on the right track

vitara pistons, eagle rods, stock bearings, and stock crank. At least that's what I would do. and plan to do with my d15b7 mini me. The vitara pistons are said to handle around 400 hp so I am sure they can do 300 reliably.

Thanks man, we haven't much checked into Vitara but thank I look into them... We already got that skunk 2 Crank lol, but I was told the stock 1 would take upto 400 as well or atleast wiki said so... But thanks, I check that out tonight!

Went with Wesico pistons because of the streanth of them and the rods :) I'll post pics when my pc is done being retarted

+ imo D15B > than D16z6 just my opion tho :p

The Z6 and the D15B are like Eqaul Motors, I just like the Trany that comes with the D15B more :)

Back