d15b cam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

update on the CEL..its flashing on its own now, car is hesitating taking of from stoplights, its flashing what it seems to be code 1..o2 sensor, this could be cause its running leaner than before by the looks of the A/F guage

update on the CEL..its flashing on its own now, car is hesitating taking of from stoplights, its flashing what it seems to be code 1..o2 sensor, this could be cause its running leaner than before by the looks of the A/F guage
are you useing a 4 wire o2 sensor

update...CEL now flashes on its own without flippin the toggle!! flashes code 1...o2 sensor which explains the runnin lean i guess...hmmmm any thoughts?

i wish...i need to meet someone with a p28 ecu to try too.... im a lonely ricer round here, everyone else drives ford thunderturds and s-10s

Yo hatchet if I end up using my 1-wire I'll let you have my '93 4-wire sensor if you just pay the shipping :).

sounds good..i work too much..barely have time to check junkyards lately. i have noticed my fuel mileage decreasing and im runnin lean. but why the hell would the code flash now by itself? dammit!

Check the fuel pump relay that's how my problem started. I was running lean at first then all of a sudden my shit dies not getting any fuel at all and I'm like NOOOOOOOO not my new swap. Then took a lot at the manual and it says to check the fuel pump relay.

Back