D15b head used for mini-me, possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpSPOONsol

have an d15b7 delsol, and am currently stationed in england. i believe they have the d15b 130 hp engine over here, and i wanna mini-me it. would the process be the same as if i used a z6 head? are all the d15b's obd1? can i use to p28 ecu? also, does anyone have the complete head for sale with solnoied? much appreciated!

I'm not too sure about the d15 having vtec or 130 hp. I'm not an expert, but i had a d15b8 civic cx, and it had no where close to 130 hp, in fact, it had 70 hp. i did my mini me swap with a d16z6 head that i pulled from a junkyard myself from a civic ex with a smashed rear end. the car had only been there a day or less, and all that was missing was the distributor. NOW it has 130 hp. i'm not sure how the del sol d15 works, that might be the economy vtec motor.

Actually there is a d15b engine. go to www.hmotorsonline.com They have it there. It does have 130 hp. The only way to know how much hp a mini-me swap will yield is by going on a dyno, because as far as I can remember the d16z6 has 127 hp to the flywheel. The del sol d15b7 has 102 hp. K thanks...

-- If they have the whole engine and transmission, get it and just swap the whole thing out. I remember that the o2 sensor is one wire on the d15b. You can use the p28 ecu, and I don't have any for sale.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back