D15b smoking white.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Delslowlife

I have a eg1 deal sol with a d15b non VTEC block, p2a-10 head, p07 ecu. And she smokes white but I'm not loosing any coolant. Also I have a cel for bad O2 heater It has the 4 wire O2 and when I unplug it while running there is no change what so ever.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 256
Are you sure it isn't oil? White with a blue-ish hue? I think a compression check is in order either way. If it passes compression I'd suspect valve seals.

Check the wiring and connector to the O2 sensor. If it's good, get a new sensor. I would highly recommend NTK.

Are you sure it isn't oil? White with a blue-ish hue? I think a compression check is in order either way. If it passes compression I'd suspect valve seals.

Check the wiring and connector to the O2 sensor. If it's good, get a new sensor. I would highly recommend NTK.

I here's a short somewhere in the connector. My car wouldn't start until I messed with it. I think it's on the factory side of the O2 plug.

Back