D15B swap need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihatemyprelude

my wire harness is OBD2 and the ECU is a p28, i have iacv issues.. when i take A14 and move to A12 nothing happens.. reset the ecu like 5 times nothing works.. how do i wire the 2 wires from icv directly into the ecu? i know the black is A12 on my obd2 pins and it go's to A9 on the obd1 ecu. but where dose the 2nt wire from the icv go?

ICV is good, its new from honda.

When i turn the car on after the ecu has been reset ( i disconnect battery and went to store.) the CEL keeps going on right after i start the car saying a bad ICV so that means the circuit is incomplete.

The 2 original wires from obd2 harness connecting to the icv are "orange or red"/yellow and black/green . Still need help on this iam really confused.

Last edited:
Ding dong the witch is dead... LOOK UP D15B SWAP... I wrote 1 up along time ago... jeez lol

why don't you just use and OBD1 conversion harness?

it has a step down harness i just need to know where do i run the 2 wires off my icv plug, the wires coming out are wrong so i want to run new wires to the ecu pins.. i know one of them go's to A09 and the other go's to what ecu pin?

Ding dong the witch is dead... LOOK UP D15B SWAP... I wrote 1 up along time ago... jeez lol

if you could read it has really nothing to do with cuting 2 wires and hiding the other one.. i have an other problem... just want to know where the other wire pins into on the OBD1 ECU.............jeez

Back