D15b vtec head and block for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
hey guys. i got a D15b vtec head and block for sale. Timing belt included. Its time to put my d16 back in (never should of took it out) The block is in very good shape. Make offers please. The car ran fine and still had some get up, The only thing is that the head is black inside( im pretty picky about stuff like that). And the fact that ill prolly give it to a juck yard if i cant find some one to buy it. I was getting around 30 mpg as a daily driver. You guys will have better use for it than me. :)

75 cause it includes the intake manifold.

located in tallahassee, FL. Going to new orleans for mardi gra. Tittay time!
so if your anywhere near there ,ill haul it in my truck and we can meet somewhere. Also if you guys live near Tally or Ga. ill help deliver half way with a little gas money. :D

i live in nc, but go to florida every now and then b/c my mom live in jax. whey you plan on taking it out of your crx?

Originally posted by projekteg@Jan 25 2005, 10:06 AM
i live in nc, but go to florida every now and then b/c my mom live in jax. whey you plan on taking it out of your crx?
[post=451070]Quoted post[/post]​

Cause i fixed my d16z6 head( 60 bucks to form a broken valve cover screw hole and heely coil 2 of the holes) thats the reason i payed to take it out of my crx in the first place. The mechanic took advantage of the fact that didnt know about hondas back then. So i got screwed. :angry: but anyway. The complete d16z6 block and head and intake manny aalong with an entire gasket army are going back into the crx. Im also thinking of boosting it so thats why i want all the seals brand new. Thats why. Ill take $100 for the whole thing. D15B head, intake,block.

so when do you plan on taking it out of your rex? got any pics?

hopefully this weekend. definitly asap. thats my daily driver so i need it. ill send pics.

ok, well, i would definitely like to pick it up for 100 bucks, the only problem is, i don't know the next time i will be going to florida, but more than likely not this weekend or anything ;) i'll make arrangements to go visit my family down there in like 2 or 3 weeks, and if you haven't sold it by then, i'll pick it up FOR SURE! but if you have someone with money in hand ready to pick it up, go ahead and sell it obviously, but i need to go down there any way to visit, so it wouldn't be a loss for me to plan to come down.

hey did you guys get the pics? :huh: Sorry it was a little messy. I had oil spill when i took the dizzy out. Its normally alot cleaner :D

let me get back to you on the head. Ive got someone wanting the whole motor for 100. but let me get ahold of him and see if he is still interested. if not ill sell the head for $40+shipping

Back