d15b wont start after i tampered wit the throttle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joker01

hey gusy i had my car idling after i started for the 3rd time and i began idling at 1500rpm so i went under the hood and tampered round wit the throttle position and the car sounded like it was cutting off and it began idling like dat until it finally just cut off and it wouldnt start up from night before so am stuck for now..so ur replies are most welcomed and i realized i actually made a bigger prob trying to fix it

i crushed my multimeter at work...and how do adlust it wit a multimeter dont wana sound like a noob

With the car on/TPS getting power, you measure the output wire which should be 0.5v closed, and 4.5v fully open

yea blood i chked it like 2mins aga and am gettin same figures but when i try starting the car while it cranking it backfires from the exhaust it neva did that before until now

timing good my fuel filter good and i reset the ecu but tomoro aam try to put sum gas in the cylinders since i getin spark

Thats why I asked about accidental plug switching.

You wrote of the TPS being in the range that was given to you with TB closed and at WOT.......??? This is the part you messed with so I would calibrate it with a multi-meter again.

hey guys since i was goin mad over this prob one of my boys came to see the honda n told me it was my timing so we off to re time it and ama replace my water pump same speed thnx much for urll help guyz and ama update after re timing

Back