D15b1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey there soldier, how about you quit your bragging, and try something that's actually challenging....like being a Marine!!! Semper Fi. Haha, just playin, don't go getting all butt hurt now....

I am being a man about it I didnt lie about anything I simply SUGGESTED that was it. You FUCKTARDS twisted my words around and then gave me SHIT about being a SOLDIER in the UNITED STATES ARMY. If you have any beef with my choices or suggestions I will call bush and have him push the red button on your dumb ass.

Thank god for "don't ask, don't tell"

I have reviewed this thread and will render my opinion:

Roninallout79 is wrong. Flat out.

Well actually the numerous places I have gone and the numerous soldiers Ive helped over the last decade havent had a bad thing to say about me yet. They have dubbed me Plan B. As for always figuring a way to get them back on the road the way they were including tuned cars. And if you really must write it out its HMMWV. Which stands for High Mobility Multil Pourpose Wheeled Vehicle. But thats no the only thing I work on how about fork lifts Hemmits 5 tons Deuce and a halfs trailers generators the M88 recovery track. The Abrams. I could go on but I am done for the night PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are simply looking over the points we are trying to make...so ill clear them up
1.you recommended an ebay chip in your first post
2.you lied after being called out and said it was a suggestion
3.you think your a badass because your active duty
4.you are a mechanic in the military...no where in your job description does it say(and i know for a fact,because my dad is active duty as well)that you are a honda mechanic or an engine tuner...you turn wrenches,you DONT reflash/reprogram/adjust or do anyhting to the computer of any motor...
flat out..you should not be posting stupid suggestions/recomendations if you have no idea what you are talking about..anybody that knows anything about cars will tell you that ebay chips are garbage..please smarten the fuck up or leave the site...we dont need nimrods like you cluttering up hs

The Army is for weaksauce noobs who aren't cut out for being Marines. Marines > You
come on now, lets not turn it into that because some of us might think different

Believe me I would rather be a marine. As for those not in the military either talking shit or whatever you need to shut your mouths simply because you dont have the right NO WAY NO HOW.

what to ask ronin.....

wow dude's crackin me up. I only ended up reading this thread because a my girls parents were going to donate this 91 civic dx sedan to a charity, and i said i'd take it if they were getting rid of it. I hadnt popped the hood to see the engine code so i looked for it online and the info i saw looked like it said my engine was a d15b1, maybe it's not. I'll look at it when it's daylight tomorrow. I started peaking at this forum for some info and now i'm crackin up. I'm not a mechanic or tuning expert, but i think the bottom line is cars still have to get us from point A>B safely and reliably. Ebay might be good for some things, i've found some great baseball cards, and concert tickets there. But something like and ECU chip for my car, uhh hell no i think not.

This is the crux of it Ronin right here. If there were some ebay chip for the humvee's would you have the military buy them so you could install them and send the soldiers off across the iraqi desert?? I think not. I have all the respect in the world for the military and the job they do. I personaly though have a person in the same room as me who is just as important. I really pretty much think putting an ebay chip in my car sounds like a breakdown on the side of the freeway waiting to happen. So to the creator of this thread. Think twice about that reccomendation/suggestion, and picture for a moment your girl stuck on the side of the freeway after dark.

ok asl you need to just wait on the b swap you just need to save your money and just roll in the stock motor and tranny on the car for now. you an do alot to a d-series but just wait it out the b-swap will be worth the money you put into it

get rid of dpfi, and get an si head for its slightly larger cam... get an si tranny, and it'll feel like a new car.

d series heads are cheap as dirt, so why not get a couple to practice porting on, and hog the holy sh it out of the one you use... if you ruined 2 heads practicing, youd be out 30 bucks...

You guys wanna stop bitching about soldiers n war? who gives a fuck its a hondaswap site not a beak each other site...have some dignity

You guys wanna stop bitching about soldiers n war? who gives a fuck its a hondaswap site not a beak each other site...have some dignity

All of that stuff was posted months ago dude. Nobody gives a crap about this conversation anymore. No one's posted here since March 13th. Congratulations on bringing it back from the dead to post yet another useless comment...

:slap:

Back