d15b2 engine part replacement

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BLKWDW

i just got an 89 civic HB and with a stock d15b2. I was wondering if there were any parts from like other engines that i can use to replace the stock ones. For example taking a crank shaft from a b16 and putting it into the d15b2. I hope you get the point, because i was hoping i can do some fast ajustments.
THX

Originally posted by BLKWDW@Feb 25 2004, 08:12 PM
i just got an 89 civic HB and with a stock d15b2. I was wondering if there were any parts from like other engines that i can use to replace the stock ones. For example taking a crank shaft from a b16 and putting it into the d15b2. I hope you get the point, because i was hoping i can do some fast ajustments.
THX

i've got a d15 that i'm taking out of my 1991 civic dx int he next few days if uw ant that for parts i'll give it to u for a good deal

B series parts and you have a D series engine.

The answer is too simple.

If its a dx, switch it over to mpfi, just need manifold, computer, wire harness, and resistor box from an 88-91 civic/crx easy swap, and its cheap. One car in a junk yard you can get all your parts. Its a d series motor so I don't think that too many parts will switch from a b series.

Back