D15B2 Exploded Diagram...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Magik

Anyone know where I can find some "exploded diagrams" of a d15b2 on the net somewhere that I can print out? Can't find stuff to fix if I don't know where to look...and I'm nottalkin' helms manual...just something on the net that I can print.

Thanks in advance...

Jason

Well a Helms manual has a exploded diagram of the D15. And you can get it free online, just do a search within the Honda Swap forums and you will find it. There was a handout of helms manuals with a link in one of the topics just do a search.

Originally posted by MXDesa@Dec 8 2003, 09:10 PM
Well a Helms manual has a exploded diagram of the D15. And you can get it free online, just do a search within the Honda Swap forums and you will find it. There was a handout of helms manuals with a link in one of the topics just do a search.

I just spent about the last 30 minutes trying to do a search and came up with nothing...what "keywords" would I use to find what you are referring to? I've tried everything I can think of...

Jason :unsure:

keywords??? there isnt a single place to enter keywords on there. you click on the year of the car and then the make and so forth until you finally get to the manual.

Thanks dude...for some reason the first time I looked at your post, the "link" you provided wasn't there...thanks...I'm off to have a look.

B)

Jason

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Dec 11 2003, 06:11 PM
ah ok that makes sense.

:eek: That place is freakin' unbelievable. God I wish I'd found that a loooong time ago, god those pictures are a bitch to print out though...it's good because they're big and farely detailed...which makes the a pain for printing...oh well, the description's and how too's make up for it...

Thanks a lot.

Jason

Originally posted by Magik+Dec 13 2003, 09:15 PM-->
sportlinecrx
@Dec 10 2003, 07:59 PM
http://www.e-toolbox.com/ads/

try that. they are online manuals.

For some reason I can't access your link anymore?? Which sucks...really need to get in a look at this manual again... :unsure:

Jason

thats wierd. might have to do with that link being somewhat "members only". heres what you can do, register at:
http://resource.crx.org/
then go to the technical forum. that link is in a pinned thread at the top of the forum. i can't link you to it because you ahve to be registered to view it.

Back