d15b2 motor, tranny, ecu, axles...etc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c5rx

hi, i have a d15b2 for sale i'm in VA so i'm not sure of shippin costs cuz they depend on where i am shippin to but i'll sell it for $150 plus shipping (i'll get info of shipping costs anyone wants this motor). you will get the motor, trany, ecu, axles, basically full swap. the clutch is slipping and goin bad but i have a brand new clutch kit, with clutch disk, pressure plate, alignment tool, and release bearing still in box brand new never used, that i will ship along with the motor. the only thing wrong with the motor is one of the rings is fucked up therefore eating oil (3 quarts last about a month), but that can be fixed at a nearby shop fairly cheap. reason i'm getting rid of it this cheap is because i have a JDM b18c5 motor swap and this d15b2 has been sitting in garage for about a month now and i have no use for it, if shipping is expensive i will drop swap price to $125.... if anyone is seriously interested pm me or email me

where you at? i live in va also and im very interested as long as the trans is in good shape(no grinds or whines) let me know!!! e mail me at itsallstk @aol.com

sterling va, the motor however is in south MD about 30-45 minutes away from sterling(leesburg)(tysons corner) b/c that is where i pulled it out and did my swap... tranny in good condition....

well i want it. When and where can i pick it up?

Back