d15b2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ill start looking around it takes awhile to find one my cost is 25 bucks or so so i can get it for you real cheap. If i find one i will grqb it cause i can alwasy ebay it for 50

Thanks ALOT. I work construction, and weather permitting, I will be able to afford that before tax time, hehe. That is what I'm waiting for.

reno? we are a small company, only me and 2 other guys, we do new construction, and remodelling for homes and businesses. Right now we are working inside, which is very good, because of the massive amounts of rain we are getting.

renovations and right now its -30 and we have a foot of snow so im doing alot of snowboarding

duh, reno, i feel really stupid. Anyway, yeah, that is what we are doing right now, a 2 week in door job, of building some walls, taking some out, doing small stuff to, almost to small, but it's fun, i like it.

well the best ecu to use with the DOHC ZC is the PM7, but PG7 out of an 88-91 teg will work just as good. but PM6 will work, i hooked it to my ZC, also a PR4 will too.

Ok, for just the MPFI conversion:
PM6 SI ECU
SI wiring harnnes
Injecotr resistor box
MPFI intake manifold and bracket
SI dissy

for the DOHC ZC swap you would need:
either PM6, PG7 (88-91 teg), PM7 JDM ZC ECU
do MPFI conversion, minus SI dissy and intake mani if motor comes with it.
SI axles

and to do the MPFI conversion, the wiring involves switching a couple of wires @ the ECU plugs (EASY) and running 3 wires out to the bay.

ZC swap is just like doing MPFI swap, unless you have an SI now, then you would only need to run the camshaft posiston sensor wires(2) out.

anymore questions?
i JUST got done the DPFI>MPFI>DOHC ZC about a mounth ago.

about auto ECU, i dont know about that... i know mine is for man. trans

goodpic8xr.jpg

thats my DOHC ZC

yeah you send your stock ecu nowaway to get chiped for another engine with auto. yeah you can mod your stock harnnes to workt eaiser to use SI, you need the injector plugs and what not. its a very easy swap.

Back