D15B6 block and d16z6 head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm94ex

o was on another forum 4thgenerationcivic.com and tey told me this combo wouldnt work it would make hella noise when i start it. is this true or are they just bein dicks like usuall

They were probably being dicks because you keep posting a new thread every day asking the same question... if you keep it all to one thread, you might actually get a decent response. Keep doing this and you'll just be ignored.

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 29 2004, 01:09 PM
They were probably being dicks because you keep posting a new thread every day asking the same question... if you keep it all to one thread, you might actually get a decent response. Keep doing this and you'll just be ignored.
[post=438680]Quoted post[/post]​

hey to bad i only asked once

o was on another forum 4thgenerationcivic.com and tey told me this combo wouldnt work it would make hella noise when i start it. is this true or are they just bein dicks like usuall

time for your to do some research...

and what the fuck are they talking about? wtf kinda noise?
would that be the noise from the motor running?!?

Originally posted by jdm94ex+Dec 29 2004, 02:47 PM-->
@Dec 29 2004, 01:09 PM
[post=438680]Quoted post[/post]​

hey to bad i only asked once
[post=438771]Quoted post[/post]​

Wrong again

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=49747&hl=
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=49745&hl=

Plus this thread.... so 3 times already on this site.

Originally posted by jdm94ex@Dec 29 2004, 09:32 AM
[post=438583]Quoted post[/post]​

its simple really look around for a good mini me swap guide, you'll need to take this little thing outta the block that blocks oil, so the vtec will work properly. Slap on the vtec head and ride out.

Back