D15b7 Is Dying So Civic Lx Needs A New One

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ugotsmoke

I'm from quebec and start a custom civic 4 drs with a mild aggressive look and everything under the hood to get my girlfriend g-string. wet I'm new at this but my litlle civic lx 4 dr motor (d15b7) is dying with almost 190000 km and since it's my first motor swap well i like to know if i can put a 2002 motor in there ...if possible i want to start with at least 180 hp so i can built that sucker ....anybody ever did a front swap from a civic lx 4 drs to a del sol front end just need some tips and ideas... ho.. by the way those little d15b7 are hard to kill i took mine to the red line in third gear (top 170)km/h and fourth gear ( top 193km/h)and the red line at 6800 rpm so it's not enuff forme.. i want more more more......i already got the fenders hood,front end of a 1994 del sol and found a complete interior ( two wreck cars with the same interior) all electric motors since i found out that mine was already wire for it... So guy's just let me know Ladies are all so welcome...

Back