D15b7 no head HELP!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sbuchak

I have been looking for a head for the d15 and doing a bunch of reaserch and it seems to me that for the same money i could prolly just find a suitable canidate for a swap, no? I have been reading for days on these forums ( very informative ) and still seem confused on what would be the best swap into my car. I am very knowledgeable and have a long background in auto mechanics but the honda scene is new to me and i am 100% noob. haha, Also i am having trouble decoding my vin # If any one could help all i need to know is body style EG or EK or what not. The vin is 2HGEJ2246PH****** Thanks

I forgot to mention that the reason for the swap or new head is the head is warped and cracked. Anyone with a replacement let me know as well if it is reasonably priced.

K so i figured out the vin# decoding, now just unsure if should selll my block and find a B series to drop in or buy a head and build up the D15 i am only lookin for around 200hp mabey a little more, not much but would like to boost.

I have a d15b7 head I will sell you for like $20 plus shipping. I pulled it off a b7 block for a mini me swap. It's used about 85,000 miles but is in decent shape. The motor came out of a running car.

Back