D15B7 part-out, engine parts, tranny, etc. everything! Need GONE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

93civicracer

Oh, I do a little here and there.
So I'm getting rid of left-overs and D15B7 engine parts. For new guys to know, all D-series engine parts are pretty much interchangeable, if you have a question just ask.

EVERYTHING is best offer need most of this stuff gone

-ECU original d15b7 ecu USDM
-Valve Cover - says 16 valve, spark plug holes to the rear closer to driver
-Head - supposedly bent valve, I'll be taking it apart to see what's wrong if you want, has everything
-Block - with pistons, crankshaft, rods, everything included or will sell separately
-DX Transmission
-flywheel
-clutch
-starter
-alternator
-powersteering (bracket, unit, lines, ask and I will check to be sure)
-spark plugs and wires (new)
-distributor
-exhaust manifold from d15b vtec swap two piece 4-2-1 design, I used the b7 exhaust for the swap
-oil filter
-intake manifold (don't remember if I used the b7 or the d15b vtec manifold, I can check if you need)

Need it GONE make offers!

Last edited:
bump bump bump bumpbumpbump bump bump bumpbumpbump bump bump (to kanye west song with the kkk in the video)

stock clutch? and how much for shipping on the manifold, do you think itll fit a b18 non tec???

I don't think d-series parts are interchangeable with b-series parts. Are you asking about any of these parts for a d-series? The clutch is no good it's just about had it, sorry.

Sorry I've been working a lot, I'm very busy I need to change my signature I don't have time to get to the engine and my friend holding the engine/tranny is really busy too.

Edit: I will change my sig back if things change and I can get to the parts for you guys.

How much for the ECU and throttle body?

Shipped to 27610*

edit:
nvm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back