D15B7 with Tranny Complete with Uncut Harness and ECU with 39K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MMAGUY55

We'll my totalled my 1996 Del Sol .. I was hit from the side from SOMEONE running a stop sign .. Well anyways, I figured with this low of miles it's of Great use to someone !!!

Asking $500.00

Thanks

I can send Pictures of Motor/Tranny. I'm in Lake Havasu City, AZ. it can be shipped for around 120.00. I was qouted from my door to you, from as far as Utah, Colorado, Neveda, Arizona, California thur Dat's Trucking ...

Last edited:
What about the uncut harness? How much for it shipped to 29532? I really need one, tired of my speedometer not working. :/

I might be interested in the whole set up...can u email pix?

Also, are the rims stock ?
If not damaged. I have interest there too.

RHDISM I need an email I can send you what ever pictures you want ?? No stock Rims but I do have a nice set of Konig's I'll be posting up later this week ?? Shoot me your email and I'll snap pictures of what you ask..

Thanks

You should see if you can stuff that harness in a Priority Flat Rate box; it'll save you shipping prices and you don't have to buy the box. ;)

I received the email, but it was a corrupt file. Please resend as jpeg.

Also..Im looking for stock delsol rims. thx

I can post pictures now !!! Let me know if more are needed ...

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    770.2 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    938.6 KB · Views: 275
Again I need Room so if this works for you PM me .. Thought I had it sold, still might but I STILL have it COMPLETE getting ready to part soon ...

Thanks ALL =)

Back