d15b7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ej1-94

will a built (bolt ons) intake mani, header,powerchamber, fulll exhaust. d15b7 be a fast motor in a stripped 94 coupe??? or should i just get another z6???

what is your deffinition of fast?

my buddy's got a 95 civic hatch, no carpet, no rear seats, but not completely gutted yet. still, lighter than a coupe. anyway. he's got a JDM D15B i forget, but it has vtec. he's got about 20 more stock hp than the motor in question. And he also has a edelbrock victor x intake manifold, 4-2-1 headers, 62mm throttle body, 2.25" exhaust all the way back, no ps, and no ac. My stock+ B16 w/ ps and ac in my full interior 00 civic ex took him by 4 cars at 100mph

what is a powerchamber?? a catalytic converter? but hi-flo?

oh really... the powerchamber is a carbon fiber intake (the best flowing intake but with dc ceramic header and 2.5 inch magna flow exhaust it ads 6 wheel hp and 7 foot lbs of torque guaranteed....
worked wonders to my Z6 i took a GSR teg... :) I'm no interior (driverseat back) no A/C, No P/s with a honda freak with ebay header and GSR b pipe

my motor DSC02480 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

info on powerchamber
Password:JDM Carbon Fiber PowerChamber Intake (EG / EK Civic) | JDM Honda Parts, JDM Honda Engines / JDM Nissan Motor Swaps, Used JDM Parts - Password JDM

Naw i've totally seen those intakes before. I've never heard of them called powerchambers. I was under the impression PasswordJDM makes them. Eh but that's cool.

So have you figured anything out yet?

i had a b7 in my hatch and swapped it to a z6. both had h/i/e and the z6 was a lot faster then the b7. imo get another z6 or do i mini me swap

BOUGHT a Z6

i recommend a you either borrow one or buy it its about 180.00 shipped, kinda expensive but think it is worth it, drove a GSR swap in a 99 SI and all i have to say is DAMN :eek: that is fast, powerchamber intake. ebay header, magnaflow exhaust, 105 in third is pretty respectable by me... the powerstroke didn't stand a chance lol

diesels are SLOW!!!

I saw that intake in that pic you posted in a hotrod magazine in my autoshop class. It's called the "whale penis" intake. Seriously that's what it's called hahahaha.

Last edited:
honestly i dont know why. my guess is it looks like a whale penis... but idk why but it works like a dream for me :)

idk for sure, but my guess is yes because there is still whales on earth, if they didn;t they would be extinct by now

will a built (bolt ons) intake mani, header,powerchamber, fulll exhaust. d15b7 be a fast motor in a stripped 94 coupe??? or should i just get another z6???

I personally think that the D series motor gets less credit then it is capable of.

I personally think that the D series motor gets less credit then it is capable of.

some choice non-vtec engines have some potential such as the D16A6, but the D15B7/B8 blocks aren't capable of decent power without a Y8 or Z6 head.

Lol my dad has a 700+ Hp 04' Chevy Duramax in our driveway right now. And we have an 06' Dodge with a little over 500hp, the dodge has a lot more low end than the chevy but the chevy beats the shit out of the dodge from about 35mph and up. i'm scared to drive the chevy, sometimes i take one of them to school when my honda's in the shop or somethin, an my god!!!! can burn the tires forever if i wanted too.

Lol my dad has a 700+ Hp 04' Chevy Duramax in our driveway right now. And we have an 06' Dodge with a little over 500hp, the dodge has a lot more low end than the chevy but the chevy beats the shit out of the dodge from about 35mph and up. i'm scared to drive the chevy, sometimes i take one of them to school when my honda's in the shop or somethin, an my god!!!! can burn the tires forever if i wanted too.

wtf does that have to do with a d15b7? :shrug2:

Back