1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d15z/to d15b

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by oxxie, Jan 19, 2008.

1. oxxie

oxxie New Member

Can anybody help have eg d15z v/tec E motor was cooked not noing a lot put jdm d15b v/tec in using original harness 5 wire o2 sensor changed p07 to p28 not sure whether it came out man or auto mine is man . engine light comes on around town not on trips question knowing not the right 02 sensor what sensor should i use and can i fit it to original hareness

2. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

I'd get a factory service manual, figure out what each of the o2 wires are, then cut and splice the 4 wires from the o2 sensor to the harness that match up and leave out the extra.

Edit: Or wait a minute. Figure them out, then just cut off the extra and leave the plug on LOL.

3. haao13

haao13 New Member

i really couldnt even understand that. you should try using some punctuation so people will be able to understand wat your problem is

4. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

His problem is 5-wire to 4-wire o2.

5. oxxie

oxxie New Member

"Sorry, not so good on the keyboard, problem is - wiring harness is suited for 5wire O2 sensor. But now using a P28 cpu, not sure what O2 sensor suits P28?" Does it need a 4 wire, and can I fit it to existing wiring harness?" thanks for the reply.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted