d15z1 for d15b7 runnng shity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

elpayaso201

:confused:okay i just did a swap with my friend because his d15z1 droped a valved and its fried .... so we did a d15b7 beacuse it had a about 10 more horses but its running real shitty when u hold the rpms at like 3 grand and lit it sit there at that rpm it sounds like its htting a rev limiter and back fires a little. sounds like its misssing but its not. holds idel, and when u floor it it sounds good and dose not choke or anything... i know the d15z1 had a five wire o2 sensor . and this one has a four wire but its not installed due to the dc header not having a whole were this motor had it should we wire it so it goes behind the motor by the cat???? also we are running a p05 ecu/..

Last edited:
okay thanks for letting me know the car is runny way better motor is running way better now there was a jumped wire going to the dizzy for some reason... removed it and now running good but the other ecu will help

okay im getting a code 3 for the map sensor the vx dose not have wiring for the map sensor. the motor of the 93 lx did not have it either is it just because im running the p05 and not the po6 help

i am sorry if i have to post it here, can't find the new thread new post, i am newbie here... but i like to ask if anyone can help me out with JDM D15b 3 stage vtec.... thanks and apologies again to the author of this thread...

Back