1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d15z6 stock nozzle size?

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by ordii, Apr 3, 2009.

1. ordii

ordii New Member

I was searching the google a while to find what`s the stock nozzle size for my d15z6 ek3, but couldnt find any info.
    Oh well, about the problem - my spark plug ends have turned white, i put new ngk spark plugs like 4-5months back and i think it`s because the engine is lacking fuel/too much air. So i decided that i need to deliver more fuel to it by changing the stock nozzles to some little bigger?
    ecu is obd2, not a good thing as i read, but anyway in 9.05.2009 first dragrace here is going on and me with my friend (he has d16z6 eg) are duelling all the time, by looking at the catalogues d16z6 has 10hp more, he has coldair intake and thats all, my setup by now is almost all stock, i have changed spark plugs,spark wires, custom straight 2.5' exhaust, and planning to get some 4-2-1 exhaust header.
    Maybe you could be that nice to suggest me something to do to get some more power/accel or smthn to smoke that d16 :D

-ordii, Latvia :spin:

2. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

you dont need injectors.

i would adjust your timing...

3. ordii

ordii New Member

and a question about exhaust header - from which engines could i try to search for 4-1 or 4-2-1 (which would be better?) exhaust headers? for my d15z6..
    thanks before for those who could answer :>

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted