d16 engine swop!!!help needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have changed the ecu to a vtec one already.. so far everything has gone perfect so i didnt want any set backs at the final stage...so my original key will ust turn and start yes??

What a boring tosser he is .You dont have to read the post!!! and you most certainly dont need to reply, do you????? so try getting a life, people post on here for help not abbuse..and "dude" how old are you??

More knowledge than me ? Your saying this on the basis of a bloody engine, well congratulations stephen hawkins aka wankco, i suggest dropping the attitude, drag your self away from your pc you never know there maybe a girl who will be so impressed with your "knowledge" you might get laid and be able to release that built up frustration that fuels you in to this arrogant twat....

I believe he's married or at least has a long-time girlfriend.

Honestly, best thing to do is just let it go.

More knowledge than me ? Your saying this on the basis of a bloody engine, well congratulations stephen hawkins aka wankco, i suggest dropping the attitude, drag your self away from your pc you never know there maybe a girl who will be so impressed with your "knowledge" you might get laid and be able to release that built up frustration that fuels you in to this arrogant twat....

Blanco is full of information, and happens to be a respected member on this site. Where do you get off coming on here asking a question as stupid as the one you did and then judge someone else? And you think he should get off of HIS "high horse"?

Wow...

newbie5.jpg

Reading off the wall posts is true entertainment. I just love when people mention irrelevant shit. :D:D:D

Back