d16 into lude, donar car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tdatreefrog

Ok so I have complete prelude car and my civic hatch. I am swapping in the h22 into my hatch. My question is , is there anyway to swap my d16 back into the prelude so it is atleast a drivable car?

Originally posted by tdatreefrog@Apr 17 2005, 10:43 PM
Ok so I have complete prelude car and my civic hatch. I am swapping in the h22 into my hatch. My question is , is there anyway to swap my d16 back into the prelude so it is atleast a drivable car?
[post=488133]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

first things first wrong forum should be in the lude section. and if you have an h22 lude just keep it there, because i have never ever heard of putting a d series in a prelude i don't even think it can be done unless you have some serious cash for custom mounts!

i dunno about making it streetable...

i;m guessing it would be horribly underpowered...

but it would prob make one hell of a field car...

I know it would be underpowered, but the H22 is going in the civic and I will have an extra stock 1.5 and an engineless prelude so why not make a runnin car

its honestly going to be a real pain in the ass for nothing...

mounting the d series into the lude will be a hard task...
trhowing some mounts in and welding it up is one thing, but if you ever want to drive it on the road you are gonna need all sorts of measurments cause if the motor doesn't sit completely level and straight in respect to the chassis its going to vibrate like a mother fucker...

if you have an interest in the lude you should spend the couple hundred bucks and drop an f series out of an accord into it...
it will be stock bolt in replacement, no mount hassles, no axle hassles, no hub/spindle hassles... much much easier, and it will be completely streetable and you could prob off it to get some of your money back...

just take an f22 or f20 or somethin,and put it in there.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 18 2005, 11:13 AM
if you have an interest in the lude you should spend the couple hundred bucks and drop an f series out of an accord into it...
it will be stock bolt in replacement, no mount hassles, no axle hassles, no hub/spindle hassles... much much easier, and it will be completely streetable and you could prob off it to get some of your money back...
[post=488274]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly....sell the d series motor and use that money to help buy a f series motor that will drop right in.

Originally posted by lude9593+Apr 18 2005, 01:53 PM-->
reckedracing
@Apr 18 2005, 11:13 AM
[post=488274]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly....sell the d series motor and use that money to help buy a f series motor that will drop right in.
[post=488355]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
:lol:

Back