D16 Max-Rev Downpipe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

I was wondering if I can buy this already manufactured downpipe and use it on my d16 with my t3 since its made for both, But since this is not for my kit ( I went custom for those of you who know ) and I wasn't sure about the fitment...

Click here

well there is usually *some* way you can make it work, but without doing any welding I'd just say get the maxrev downpipe also.

Alright, Well I'm having trouble finding someone around here to create my downpipe.. Is there places online that anyone trusts?

If your ambitious you could use that site that was just posted that allows you to use simple CAD software to design your own part.

Yea.. well I'm just looking to buy one or have one made ASAP not trying to create one, but thanks alot anyways

Have you seen it? Its about the size of a stock exhaust It's very very shitty..crappy ass fabrication

How compatible do guys think a rev hard DP from an integra would mate with
my set up...possible?

nothing is going to be perfect... you're almost beter off having an exahust shop custom build you a pipe

I love making my own stuff. Ill most likely make my own DP. Of course, I can weld so that dosent limit me. Get 2.5" piping from a good muffler shop(smooth bend of course), flanges, and fab one up. at the very least if you do that, mark the DP so it lines up, then goto the shop and get it welded. DP's arent exactly precision pieces, just as long as the dump tube re-enters the DP down stream a bit.

Originally posted by commador@Aug 9 2004, 10:52 PM
DP's arent exactly precision pieces, just as long as the dump tube re-enters the DP down stream a bit.
[post=374601]Quoted post[/post]​

Or you can just route it somwhere away from the engine bay (to the wheel well, straight down, through the hood [flames are sexy])

Back