1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d16 turbo into a del sol?

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by Ignorant import guy, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Ignorant import guy

Ignorant import guy Senior Member

will a turbo kit from a 99 civic ex fit a 93 del sol i don't know what engine it is but it is sohc and non-vtec....will the intercooler piping fit...friend will buy the kit if it fits his sol

2. chrono404

chrono404 New Member

You might have to reroute some of the piping, But I dont see why it wouldn't fit. I cant give any conformation, However if there is any problem with it shouldn't be a hard fix.

If you want to be 100% Sure I would measure the Intercooler and see if that would fit infrount of the delsol.Only other worry I would have is if the Turbo Manifold would fit on the Delsol Engine. If your 99 Civic has a D16 in it(gathered from title) and the delsol still has the stock D15 or D16 It shouldn't be a problem.

To be even safer I guess you wait for other people who better know there stuff to come here and give you info.

3. Ignorant import guy

Ignorant import guy Senior Member

nobody knows if it will fit...i know the intercooler will because it's the small trust racing one

4. TeinGirl

TeinGirl Senior Member

what kind of turbo kit?
    Everything should fit, the only thing that may not, might be the j pipe

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted