D16 Turbo Manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CiViC>ALL

i have a 1994 civic (coupe, d16z6) and i was planing on putting a turbo on it. i am planning on building my own setup and was stuck on a manifold. I know a lot of people use a CX manifold and weld a flange on it but i was wondering if anybody has ran this manifold. I also know that most eBay stuff is shit, but i have heard some good things about parts from there.
eBay Motors: 92-95 HONDA CIVIC D15/D16 CAST TURBO MANIFOLD 93 94 (item 260189958713 end time Dec-06-07 17:12:51 PST)

looks ok...

only real downfall to it is the wastegate placement. it really only gets 1 cyl of gases to it.

best spot for the wastegate is in the collector

would that be a serious problem, or would it just alter the psi that the turbo was pushing into the engine slightly? Wouldn't the pressure be very close to equal thoughout the manifold?

It would probly work fine but i dont like the wastgate location either.

Could always build your own out of sch 40 and a header flange.

Get a good manifold from a reputable source. Might as well spend the money now so you don't have to spend it twice later. Get on hondamarketplace.com. Theres a TON of sales going on right now for the Holidays. Look in the forced induction section.

Back