D16 VTexh

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

delSol86

I have a SOHC D16 delsol engine non-vtech and was wondering if you can take a sohc vtech head and swap it.

You can disasembel a VTECH 2.4 GHZ phone and replace your OEM hamsters which control just about everything to VTECH gerbils. They make you uber fast!

since you guys want to be dicks:
Originally posted by asmallsol+Sep 29 2003, 02:58 PM-->
You can disasembel a VTECH 2.4 GHZ phone and replace your OEM hamsters which control just about everything to VTECH gerbils. They make you uber fast!
you spelled disassemble wrong
hybrid89
@Sep 29 2003, 02:24 PM
there no H in Vtec!

hook that sentence up with a helping verb, son.

not everyone is as cool as you guys.

Originally posted by Blanco+Sep 30 2003, 12:31 AM-->
Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Sep 29 2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by asmallsol@Sep 29 2003, 02:58 PM
You can disasembel a VTECH 2.4 GHZ phone and replace your OEM hamsters which control just about everything to VTECH gerbils. They  make you uber fast!

hybrid89
there no H in Vtec!

:werd:

Don't clown on spelling if your's isn't perfect. :lol:

Yours, not your's.

:lol:

it's just annoying when u see a person spelling a word like vtec wrong, after the millions of times we've flamed people for the same mistake. NO i dont know grammer, or spelling so flame away.

and yes, u can throw a z6 head on there to make it a SOHC vtec, or Mini-Me as b16vx said.

Originally posted by Blanco+Sep 30 2003, 01:11 AM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 30 2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 30 2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Sep 29 2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by asmallsol@Sep 29 2003, 02:58 PM
You can disasembel a VTECH 2.4 GHZ phone and replace your OEM hamsters which control just about everything to VTECH gerbils. They  make you uber fast!

hybrid89
there no H in Vtec!

Don't clown on spelling if your's isn't perfect. :lol:

Yours, not your's.

:lol:

Ah, but I wasn't clowing. And "your's" is in possession of "spelling", making it "your's". :p

Incorrect. "Yours" implies possession by definition, and does not require modification with a possessive again.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 30 2003, 02:23 AM
It's been just as long for me. :p

ya, im no good with adjetives/adverbs/conjunctions etc.

the only way i know if it is correct is if it "sounds ok"

kinda hard to explain, but i couldnt tell a adverb from a participle if the world depended on it, but leave one out of place, or dont use it properly and ill catch it in a heartbeat :D

FYI

"your's" in that context would be a contraction of "your is", but since that does'nt (contraction of "does not") make grammatical sense, it would be incorrect to use. On the other hand, Calesta's "yours" is the possessive indicator you would need to use in that sentence to make it grammatically functional.

hope that explains it...... no offense intended.
:worthy: to my self!!!! J/k :)

Originally posted by sabi670@Sep 30 2003, 10:10 AM
FYI

"your's" in that context would be a contraction of "your is", but since that does'nt (contraction of "does not") make grammatical sense, it would be incorrect to use. On the other hand, Calesta's "yours" is the possessive indicator you would need to use in that sentence to make it grammatically functional.

When making spelling and conjunction corrects, you leave youself open to attacks, especially if you do it wrong yourself. When you make a contraction of "does", and "not", the ' goes inbetween the n and the t like such...doesn't, not does'nt.

:p

Originally posted by sabi670@Sep 30 2003, 04:10 AM
FYI

:werd: :lol:

Well, he hasn't come back yet, and this thread is all whored to hell... so :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back