D16 wanted / Parts F/s or Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tink2160

Items I need.

94 integra hood emblem
94 civic 4dr glove box (grey)
Looking cheap for a 1.6l vtec engine. High miles are ok as long as it runs good. Prefer local don’t want to pay shipping.

Items for sale or trade.

94 Integra front fender. (Red) $20.00 plus s/h
4 18 inch MOMO quasar 2 wheels with tires 65-70% tread left. $400.00 obo pick up only
94 Integra stock air box with filter. $30.00 plus s/h
95 jeep grand Cherokee headlight and maker lights full set of six. (With harnesses) $60.00 plus s/h
B18b1 head with no cams. (Needs one intake valve) $50.00 plus s/h prefer pick up
Stock Integra intake Mani (pre 94 style) $20.00 plus s/h
B18b1 timing covers. $10.00 plus s/h
B18b1 exhaust Mani heat shield. (Descent shape) $free if picked up
94 Integra RS door panels (black) $50.00 o.b.o. plush s/h

Also testing the waters on selling my 96 geo metro. Black with grey interior. Runs well but will not pass emission due to needing an ECM. Has some slight rust. May need front brakes. Make offers she is good on gas mileage……. $ best offer over $500.00 or trade for the engine i am looking for or a turbo setup for b18b or d16z.

Prefer pick up on heavy items but will ship at buyer expense. I am located in s/e wisconsin.
Email with any questions or to come see the stuff. Pictures available upon request.

if you dont find an engine locally, i have a d16z6 out of a 95 civic ex. im located in the panhandle of texas. car had 50k on it when it was wreck'd, the motor runs great.

i dont know the exact weight of the engine. ill find out and get back to you with the shipping fee.

okay.....the lowest quote i could find was on freightcenter.com and it quoted a price of $136.05. im not sure what company it will be through but i can call their hotline and find out if your still interested. as for the price.....i was looking to get $350 obo....or a possible trade for a d16y7 in good running condition.. thanks for being patient.

cool man. i may have found one localy im going to check it out tonight. so i mean dont wait for me but if this one localy is junk i might be sending you am im.

Back