d16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tofu_sal

would a 1.5 harness work with my 1.6 si engine? it's swapped into my 1989 EF but my narness is butchered..

would a 1.5 harness work with my 1.6 si engine? it's swapped into my 1989 EF but my narness is butchered..

If you have a DPFI set up such as DX/Lx model then yes but not if you have a Hf/Si chasis. Let me know what model you have I make harness conversions and also I have Si harnesses and DX harnesses.
Peace!!!

If you have a DPFI set up such as DX/Lx model then yes but not if you have a Hf/Si chasis. Let me know what model you have I make harness conversions and also I have Si harnesses and DX harnesses.
Peace!!!

I have a 1989 DX model with an MPFI set up
I am interested on a harness so I hope you can help me out

If the engine going in is an 89si, the correct harness to use would be the 89 si engine harness/ecu. BUT, due to cheap people, they have conversion harness' out there that you can use, but most require additional wiring depending on the engine used. So, do it right the first time, and use the 89 si harness. I'm sure you can find one unmollested from a junkyard for cheap, or contact Hasport and have them build you one. :)

Back