d16a6-b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spinninhonda

d15b2-b18a1

ok i just bought a totaled integra, and an 88 crx dx for 250$, and the crx does not run, the integra does not drive. i come form H and F series motors and swaps, so time for new experiences. i want to put the b18 in the crx, will the stock mounts work? i am going to use the integra shifterand linkage, i am unsure on which axles to use, and i plan on using the factory wiring harness in the crx.... any help is good, so please lmk asap

Last edited:
Your gonna need a mount kit, then I would take everything from the teg and swap it over brakes including.

ok, i bought the hasport mounts, and i lied, its a dx model, yes a dpfi, i am just going to swap it over to mpfi, thereis one plug on the dizzy that isnt the same though, any help on that? i am going to use the integra axles, front and rear disc brakes, motor, trans, shift linkage, and hasport mounts, is that everything? and of course my chipped pr4, anybody know a good basemap bin?

i need a stock base map for turboedit, there is alot done to fuel, spark, and air, but thats all i am saying till im done, i got the basemap already though, i am doing one hell of a rebuild on the b18 now, the crx is a dx, d15b2, just started messing with it, i towed it to my house and havent touched it since here recently, but i read the dpfi to mpfi, and for the resistor box i was going to use one from a 1g dsm? i also know what wires to move where etc etc... is the dizzy plug the only one that i need to change?

yea the dizzy plug needs to be changed, just depin the wires from the teg one and pin the square ones in the round teg one... make sure you put the wires like they were on the teg though not the DPFI one..

this one is a little better than the hondaswap one
MPFI Swap

i screwed up somewhere, i am getting FUEL, SPARK, AND COMPRESSION, but it just cranks, no start, any suggestions?

GO with b18 block and b16 head for ls vtec or go with a6 block and y8 head for mini me.
Which one are you interested and dedicated to finish it!

Back