d16a6 Complete Motor/Tranny/ECU Will part out-- Lowballers welcome.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pac_crx

OK Part 2 of the Deep 6 tha D project.
The A6, I have 1 entire A6 assembly complete with Dizzy, TB, Tranny, and ECU. It is BONE stock, and NEVER molested, it has 198,000 miles on it.

You can pick it all up here in Washington for one Low Low price of..... 250

The block is the damaged bit, and it will need to be tapped, and rethreaded in the #1 head bolt hole. Helicoil would work perfectly, or you can put metal in it, and rethread that. Your call. The head is NOT on the block, and the block/tranny is not pulled yet, but if someone wants it, I will pull it this weekend.

Am I going to part it out? -- Of course!!

However, please, if you want a sub assembly buy the whole thing, and the PRICE is negotiable, SHIPPING is not. You pay for ALL the shipping/packaging for this stuff. NO, I wont SHIP you the head for 50 bucks. YOU pay for shipping.

Head assembly: With OBD0 dizzy, valve cover, head bolts, valve train, and dirty oil: $100 OBO/
Block assembly: Includes waterpump tensioner, water distributor line, and everything in the rotating asembly/oil pan: $75 OBO
Intake assembly: With Everything including TB: $45 OBO
Exhaust Manifold: $30 OBO
OBD0 Dizzy: $75
Tranny (Has the second gear grind): $65 OBO
'88 SI ECU I think its PM6(it cannot be socketed or I woulda sold it to Xenocron): $30 if you need it
AC Compressor and bracket: Make an offer 30.00? If you want the condenser I can get it out too, but I already broke one of the lines... So it is not the WHOLE setup, however before I pulled the compressor it DID hold pressure, but it did NOT blow cold...

If you need something, PM me, we can work something out.

Thanks,

Pics..
wMTI4MTg3NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI4MTg3NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI4MTg3ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Tap and rethread HERE(See the arrow)
wMTI4MTg3OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

consider any trades ? and what would you sell the head for w/out the intake/exhaust manifolds and w/out distributor ?

For the head without the manifolds, and NO Dizzy would be 75 bucks. Are you in the Pacific NW? If not, its most likely going to cost 55 or so to Ship it. I JUST shipped a y8 head, with both manifolds to NY from here Seattle, and it was 56 in shipping, and 20 in packaging. So count on the head alone being around 55 to ship.

If you are local you can pick it up for .... PM me...

Back