D16a6 head needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
i am looking for a complet d16a6 head...needs to have distributor,cam,camgear,and head atleast..email me at INJEN200@aol.com if you have this

im trying to get my si running...i am just looking for something thatll hold over the winter..and could u email me info because i wont be on the site for awhile but i need the head asap..

hey kid i'm in CT i have a head if you want it (no distributer) let me know i can hook up with you this weekend if you want it

you my new best friend!!!:)lol how much do you want for it..im really low on cash and is it a d16a6 head?? also wut part of ct u in?

I have an a6 head
DSC00327.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
wow that motor looks clean as hell....is there anything wrong with the head and is it complete???and how much do you want for it?

i have an a6 head and a zg head with like three intake manifolds 2 fuel rails and probably a dizzy pm me or aim rainer1386 or email billman.32@osu.edu im in columbus though if that matters, wouldnt mind meeting half way

The A6 is clean as hell cause I rebuilt it and head is complete with the dizzy only and internal parts are there

$300 w/o block dizzy valve cover and pick up
THERE IS NO OIL BURNS OR STAINS
FACTORY CLEAN SHINE LMK

injen, i think u need to buy this one. sounds like a great deal to me.

I can provide pixs what shot position you need I can show ports view, cam view etc LMK
NOTHING IS WRONG I SWEAR you can see in person before buying I can install for $100 fee in 3 hours FLAT

no thanx i just got a complete z6 head for $100,,i finally found out what the hell i need to do to get it to work,,but thanks for the offer...and no dacheat im not skeerd of commitment..lol im jus waiting for you:p

Back