d16a6 wiring problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hello everyone I recently bought a 91 civic dx "special edition" with a d16a6 swapped into it but the guy I bought it off of never changed the intake,dizzy,wiring harness or ecu from d15 to the proper d16si parts.I now have all the parts I need to swap and everything is hooked up except for the big round plug at the back on the drivers side of the engine bay,I think it might be going into the dash but I'm not sure.The problem is my new si harness has 8 wires on that plug and the plug coming from the car has 12 and I can't find wich colors where and what to do with the extra 4 wires??Any help would be much appreciated because I have searched for a few days now and can't find this information anywhere.

Sorry about posting the same qustion in three different forums I just needed help asap and thanks to your advice yesterday I'm almost finished except for the yellow/black wires on the old dpfi injectors and the new resistor box,I've checked a few dpfi to mpfi swap guides and none of them give detailed instructions on what to to with them.

Back