D16SiHatch's new EJ6 build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what a $300 car! great work so far man!

thanks.. yes more info on that supra

alight here you are sir

MkIII Toyota Supra
2jz swap, stock rods, stock crank, Greddy pistons, stock headgasket.
Drivetrain: MkIV 6 speed transmission and MkIV rear end
Clutch: RPS carbon/carbon twin disc
Head: ARP head studs, TT head, crower 272 cams .403/.417, supertech valve springs and retainer, 1mm oversized valves, port and polish, 8k redline
Turbo system: gt4202r with a 1.15ar, full custom 4 inch down pipe, xspower manifold modified with 2 external Tial 44mm wastegates, Tial 50mm bov, Intercooler is 34x12x3 inches
Ignition: Plasma lift by Okada Projects, HKS twin power dli, swapped to 1zz coil packs and eliminated factory ignitor.
Fuel system: a1000 pump, a1000 regulator, 1000cc precision injectors, Sumped factory tank with twin -10an feed exits, -10an feed line, and -8an return line.
Engine Mgmt: AEM EMS, AEM wideband.

Q16 race gas was used and tuning was done by matt himself.
Facility was the University of Northwestern Ohio dyno building in Lima Ohio for the open house event.
863hp and 662 ftlbs was done at 35psi.

video :

Dyno graph:

22729884.jpg

some pictures of the car.

39835089.jpg

88256550.jpg

52474396.jpg

90079368.jpg

16305933.jpg

64809895.jpg

Last edited:
uhhhh can i borrow that towel please.. GoD I love supras i would give up both my nuts and any thing else i can to have one. They are my dream cars, just to have a 800+ hp supra... So you from up in lima or close im only 2 hours south from ya..

oh ok yeah i have been around there had to go out to a town bout 1 hr east of columbus to get a trans. I was just up past lime back in may for Cruize Fest

bored as shit + leftover parts = something ridiculous

4300k hid's .. in the reverse lights lol

38328494060_large.jpg

38328494062_large.jpg

38328494061_large.jpg

38328494059_large.jpg

your plate is readable in that one pic.. if you didn't notice. lol

your plate is readable in that one pic.. if you didn't notice. lol

ah fuck it, i'm sure its elsewhere in this thread too, i don't know why i even bothered lol. See the shitty thing is the monitor i'm using makes everything look darker than it is, but if i look at the same pics on a laptop or pretty much any other computer screen they are always much brighter. blah

i have no idea, it was pretty random actually lol.

in other car related news the beat up header that came with the car decided to take a shit on me the other day. the 2-1 part of the pipe sheared off right before the connection at the cat. just lovely.

*cough*bismotoheadertime*cough*

ha yea right. I'm not wasting any more money than I have to on this d-series. I'm contemplating a b20 for the future..

Or buy my DC.
smile.gif

Is it k-swapped? lol. I'm trying to trade my hatch + cash, or sell it and do all cash on a new vehicle. haven't decided what yet though..

So i was driving to class and all the sudden it sounds like i've driven over a stop sign or some shit. Well, turns out i didn't make it to school today because my lower control arm decided it didn't feel like being attached to the knuckle anymore. effin terrific day.

imag03051.jpg

imag03081.jpg

imag03071.jpg

imag03091.jpg

This is how it sits currently ^. Everything busted/bent is out. will be ordering a new rear trailing assembly tomorrow complete with uca and lca. i will also need a new brake hard line and obviously a tire. what a super day it's been. rear brake hardlines blow out, then the exhaust shears off at the cat, and now this. whenitrainsitpours.jpg

Back