d16y2 ecu pin outs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ukaccord92

Originally Posted by ukaccord92
hi guyz ,im in need of some help i have he 5dr civic with the d16y2 but ive now swapped to a b16a2 dohc . my problem is i cant get it to start so i need the ecu wiring diagram ive tried honda but the manual has been destroyed unfortunately ..can anyone help ? im sure you might can get this in europe /////

The d16y2 is OBD1, non VTEC, so it should be just plugging the b16 in.

Do a search for "B16a2 in an EG chassis". Or, I'll PM you all the links you need for £50.

Lemme know if you need my paypal/egold address.

ukaccord92 said:
d16y2 is non vtec ??? i doubt it pal mine is vtec ... im in the united kingdom , we neighbours so why would you want to sell me info for £50 huh , thats a bit far fetch dont you think i ant got any money to spare this is reason im searching .. co'mon man i just need this to sort this car out ... and move to the next swap .. electrical drawings to the b16a2 i got from the dealership . the workshop manual for the d16y2 most of the pages are destroyed or lost for some reason i dont know but they show me the manual and thats a bitch !! so hook me up if you can i'd appreciate it a whole lot bud ....

Oh, so it is VTEC. I didn't know that. Seeing as I've never even so much as seen a picture of one, and we're neighbors, I'm sure you can forgive me.

ok, youre forgiven, so have you tthe wiring pinout for ecu... everything plug up but im having some issues with the engine not reving out but just idling very low below you can barely seen the rev needle lift ... i had to trim off the ends on the blue plug (a) which goes into ecu to fit the p30 help a neighbour out if you can bud ...cheers

Back