1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d16y2 ecu pin outs

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by ukaccord92, Aug 18, 2008.

1. ukaccord92

ukaccord92 Junior Member

Originally Posted by ukaccord92 [​IMG]
    hi guyz ,im in need of some help i have he 5dr civic with the d16y2 but ive now swapped to a b16a2 dohc . my problem is i cant get it to start so i need the ecu wiring diagram ive tried honda but the manual has been destroyed unfortunately ..can anyone help ? im sure you might can get this in europe /////

2. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you VIP

The d16y2 is OBD1, non VTEC, so it should be just plugging the b16 in.

Do a search for "B16a2 in an EG chassis". Or, I'll PM you all the links you need for £50.

Lemme know if you need my paypal/egold address.

3. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you VIP

Oh, so it is VTEC. I didn't know that. Seeing as I've never even so much as seen a picture of one, and we're neighbors, I'm sure you can forgive me.

4. ukaccord92

ukaccord92 Junior Member

ok, youre forgiven, so have you tthe wiring pinout for ecu... everything plug up but im having some issues with the engine not reving out but just idling very low below you can barely seen the rev needle lift ... i had to trim off the ends on the blue plug (a) which goes into ecu to fit the p30 help a neighbour out if you can bud ...cheers

5. ukaccord92

ukaccord92 Junior Member

man this guy wants a 100 bucks for information what should we do with him ??

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted