D16Y6 with JRSC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM91SIR

Does anyone know how fast a jrsc on a d16y6 would run in the 1/4?

have to be a little more specific man ok so its blown... well does it have bolt ons, how much boost do you wanna run (what set of pulleys) what kind of tires... the list goes on and on, alot of it also comes down to the driver

Originally posted by evilgsr@Nov 28 2004, 06:50 PM
have to be a little more specific man ok so its blown... well does it have bolt ons, how much boost do you wanna run (what set of pulleys) what kind of tires... the list goes on and on, alot of it also comes down to the driver
[post=423375]Quoted post[/post]​

Well I was going to sell my b16a and buy a d16 with a JRSC and have about 8 pounds of boost. With some bolt ons intake,header. Falken tires all the way around on spoon wheels.The b16a swap is forsale for $2400.00. See more in the forsale room.

JRSC 8pd pulley with I/H/E zex cam in my buddies 93 civic ran a 14.8, dont know 60ft but had alot of wheel spin

why would you want to get rid of a b series? the b series has a lot more potential than the d. just build the b series for boost :D

Back