D16y7 (1998 civic LX automatic) to B18b1 manual from integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frankystylez

Hi, im a newbee in mecanic and i have to change my engine-tranny. I can get an entire acura for not too much and i figure it out to have a little fun and maybe put a v-tech head later. I'm gonna do the swap with 2 of my friends they are more experienced but they are not expert. I know the swap is bolt in but what i have to change ? do i have to change the entire wiring, hubs, is the pedal kit from the acura will fit on my civic ? I know that my civic is a obd2, so in acura wich year of b18b1 should i look for ?

tanx in advance and sorry for my english !

You need the motor and manual trany, linkage, axles, ECU, Engine Harness, etc. and anything out of the integra for the motor. So everything is plug and play get an OBD2 Integra or 96-97 Integra. then you will need a Hasport or Innovative Auto to Manual conversion mount for the civic chasis. also you need the the clutch pedal, brake pedal,(From a manual) clutch lines, clutch fluid resevoir, clutch master cylinder, brake fluid/clutch fluid.

Back