D16Y8 block for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have the pistons and rods just took the crank out. i have the head but there are a few messed up valves. was not sure if that was worth anything in the condition it was in. shoot me an offer. and what i meant buy complete was oil pump, water pump, thermostat housing and so on, just no crank and oilpan

Ok- I was just wanting to clarify for everyone else out there. I don't need a head right now. Free bump for you.

[/quote]
DO NOT TRUST THIS KID HE WILL #### YOU OVER
[post=550983]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

What's that supposed to mean? I've never heard of you...

dont listen to him, hes just trying to be dick for no reason. brian knows both of us me and erebunicrx) personally and will vouch that this kid is lying

so is the block for sale still? i have needed one for a while and can send out a money order within the week.All i need is bare block, but if you still have stuff attached to it thats fine to pm me and we will settle the offer. just let me know. pm me

Originally posted by r09755@Sep 10 2005, 11:07 PM
so is the block for sale still? i have needed one for a while and can send out a money order within the week.All i need is bare block, but if you still have stuff attached to it thats fine to pm me and we will settle the offer. just let me know. pm me
[post=552530]Quoted post[/post]​

yes its sold to xaero3935

Back