d16y8 full swap for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so the site won't let me send pm's for some reason. So, I sent all of you guys visitor messages. Message me back and hopefully we'll be able to get this swap off my hands!

Auxygen, Thanks for the heads up!I'll email you tonight and give you all of my pertinent information. Did you get my visitor message?

Hey hows it going do you still have this? I need to replace my engine that got Rod knock. I live by San francisco. Please let me know when you get the chance! I came across your thread by google search

Jeebuz, The swap is still for sale, though I may have a buyer lined up. Take a look at my first post and read up on it some more. If you are serious, message me!

I didnt seem to read that bottom part the 1st time. My engine died recently with a spun rod so i cant risk it.. Thanks for getting back @ me bro good luck with the sale! Take care

Jeebuz, No Problem man. Auxygen, Did you ever get my email to your yahoo account? Would you rather I send you an email to your comcast account? Let me know what you want to do.

hae could u get ur hands on a b16b to sell hopefully with loom and gear box?? and would that engine drop s8 in no prob?? in to a 92 4dr ferio civic allready gota d15b in it

Hi guys... sorry for the late reply, I'd basically given up on selling this thing.Yes the swap is still for sale. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you my email. We can work a deal out from there.

Lumpskie, Hey I would like to buy the swap with strange noise and all.

I understand your PM's are not working, So please text me at **************************

Yes this is my first post on this forum.

I live in Broomfield so I can pick it up asap.

**info removed at users request

Last edited by a moderator:
7 months, 1 day and 1000 fall throughs later... this swap is sold.

Thanks again! It will be back in action in no time. :)
DSC01956.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back